
Hello hello! ^^
Ouch.
I feel so unwell right now ): poor me, poor me, poor me. Are there worms in my stomach or what? Some pictures taken in class on tuesday ~




(she's laughing at MINIME)

Nowadays my appetite has been so good, been eating a whole lot of food. Especially junk food! Lol. & yesterday during depilatory treatment, i was craving for subway so badly please. Pestered weili & xiaohui to tag along with me. The bread, the turkey ham(s), fresh lettuce, tomatoes... and most importantly, ONIONS! I loveee onions so much so much and i don't get sick of it. Usually i would ask for moreeeeee onions to be added, more lettuce & more mayonaise. soooooooooooooo nice know, omfuckingooodnesssshit. I love subway eat fresh =)
walked over to food atrium, junk(s) and unhealthy food again. The sight of all these food can't make me walk away with empty-hands. So i stopped, walked past every carts and paid for butter salty cup corn, curry fishballs, taiwan sausage. Awwwwesome. Food(s) are my bestie. Once again, i love food! okok enough, isabel. back to the rest...
Slept late and woke up early afternoon today. I feel so weird not seeing his name appearing on my hp, so weird not having him to remind me for lunch & dinner today. He told me that they are giving them 2physical-sessions a day, that explains why? He asked me if i'm angry because he felt that i'm unhappy? I admit, yes yes. Curse the stupid army, that's it. Tomorrow is a little too rush for me to get things done within few hours. Going for etrial at 115pm til 230pm, home, prepare, make my way down to woodlands is tooooooooooo rush and i doubt i can make it in time. I don't wanna make aunty&bro wait for me so i just told baby that i'm not going to dinner anymore.
end my post with this!

What am i supposed to do tomorrow? ):
No comments:
Post a Comment