Dined in at HongKong Cafe, beef spaghetti yumyum. & Caught "Beverly Hills Chihuahua" at PS. Bought a popcorn combo, intended to use the Safra card but the dumbdumb cheena at the cashier charged us the usual price. Baby had a hard time explaining to her and she feefiak her english to us! I asked baby, "So what is she talking about?" baby answered me ,"seriously, i dont know what she talking. " Whatever loh, paid for it and went in for the movie.
I tell you, this movie is worth watching! The different breeds are all soooo adorable can? Still, main character is that princess chihuahua (chloe). She's fucking cute, very princessy. I likeeee !
movie lasted about 1hour 40 minutes? baby sent me back home and we had a minor minor tiff actually. Things cleared up after 2hours later, which i wasn't happy about it. I stay cool, calm and quiet throughout the war. Talked it out and everything was solved when he reached home. So, stop the "J and u" issue okay, baby. I love you more than how much i used to love him. I'm treating you even better than how i used to treat him. I remember, it was really bad in the past. There are times i could've vent my anger on you for all i want, there are times i could've ticked u off terribly in public. Your words somehow offended me afew-times yet i managed to take it all, accept it and i told myself not to flare. I maintained my temper and never once blow my head off. I do not want that to happen too, of course. It wouldn't do any of us good nor happy. I am very sure that if one day i were to act like how/who i used to be, how i used to order & command people around.. you'd feel absolutely fuck-up. And when you gets fuck-up, things gonna get ugly. Right?
all in all, do you get what i'm trying to tell you baby? Gee.
After BTT this afternoon, went over to Wisma w Jojonana. I got a porter sling! Shopppped around and bought a pair of shoes at world of sports. Ohmy, i splurged and i can't stop. Muahahaha ~
Been searching high & low for dresses, there was this flowery tube dress that caught my pair of eyes. Such a pity that the size which i wanted went out of stock. I had to step out of the store feeling un-happy. Off we went, trained back home sweet home. Baby just gave me a call and we talked. He's having nights-out right now, enjoying eh? Missing him so much, gonna see him on thursday again. He's bringing me to attend his relative's (nephew) wedding dinner. Aunty & bro told me NOT to dress casually. laugh-out-loud.
This week gonna meet up my girls (Qsl gf, Bestey.. ) if possible, together with a few others. Good time to catch up before schedule gets hectic again during december. Christmas gonna drive me nuts, gonna kill millions of braincells. Still thinking how should we celebrate?
thought of booking a resort at sentosa, perhaps gonna spend it w baby only. Still considering because it's gonna cost a bomb. Shall see how first (:

looking at the camera or not?
No comments:
Post a Comment