"I also tired until i want to die. I'll ORD and marry u, my sweetie pie. "
26 Nov'08, 23:27PM
*giggles*
Ok finally, i've made up my mind to attend the wedding dinner tonight w baby. I'm nuts. He's gonna kill me for changing my mind so many times. Muahahahah.
Dad drove me to CDC for my trial test, took me about an hour just for 2 and a half tests. Percentage still not up to the standard yet, hopefully it'd turn out successful tomorrow =)
Well, I just got changed and i still have plenty of time to spend so shall stay home first while waiting for naughtie boy to get his arse out of B-C II.
Rihanna's Disturbia is playing soooooo fucking loud, blasting my speakers and i'm going deaf soon!
I'll update again, stay ya.
gonna catch my teevee programme now, ciao!
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment