Saturday, November 22, 2008

Baby brought me to the Night Safari instead of Singapore Zoo.
I don't like, don't like. I prefer to visit the animals during the day!
(zoo, i meant)

The night animals are all so... dead? Nah, i dislike. Tsk.

I still remember who i went with last year.
It was him, Qsl girlfriend & Justin.
This year, slightly different as i went with Baby, Luke & Yijun and the four of us took the tram ride to have a clearer view of the night-animals.
Fortunately, Luke got us the Complimentary card?
So we managed to enter without paying a single cent :)
Before we took the Tram Ride, we walked around and saw a group of Japanese.
One of them mentioned, "hor-yi-ju-ga, hor-yi-ju-ga".
I turned to baby and asked, "Baby, what is hor-yi-ju-ga,hor-yi-ju-ga" ?

Baby answered me immediately, "Oh, give them 10cents. "
Me, "Huh? Why give them 10cents? "
Baby replied, "hor-yi-ji-kat, hor-yi-ji-kat mah! "
direct translation (Hokkien Dialect) saying "Give them 10cents" !
Baby's answer was super immediate.. Can't stand him being so cute.
I pulled baby's sleeve and burst into laughters.
Muahahahha ~ indeed funny.

Still early, time was only 10plus so baby suggested me to return home early. Boarded the same cab with Luke & Yijun back to Hougang while baby cabbed back to Woodlands alone.

Sobby ):

No comments: