Friday, November 21, 2008

Went for my dental appointment last night, visited Dr.Chin. I missed out last month's appointment due to work. This time round, he changed both lower & upper wire & tightened them up to make sure all gather in a straight row. He told me that i may be able to have them removed before Chinese New Year. Isn't this great? Last dental appointment falls after Christmas & then he would see how's my teeth doing before he could arrange a date for the removal.

Popped-by the beauty store that sells warm/hot wax, waxing pot, beauty materials & stuff. Walked around the whole 80(s) block and spent about 30minutes searching up and down for that particular store. Just when i'm standing right infront of the store, it has already closed. Such a hassle that we have to pay for our own whenever there's prac teaching different skill. Dad & i went to 85 market for famous ba-chor-mee. Are you drooling now? heeees. Ordered wings and oyster omelette (not my favourite though) but i finished all up in a short-time. I was very hungry...

reached home, had 2hours of conversation with lover-boy on the phone. At the beginning, it went so smooth until .. the last 60minutes all thanks to me. If i'd kept my mouth shut, both of us wouldn't be blowing our top off already. I went on laughing still, thinking that it's kinda funny to hear him sound so angry and losing his patience even though i felt heat running through me as well. Then i went on and on asking and his answers given are all so disappointing. I didn't expect baby to answer me those ):

I intended to turn in early actually. Tsktskkkkk. Forget it ~

Now, two warheads versus. Stop it! I loathe such situations. Stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it!


No comments: