Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Okay, a short update before i turn in to sleep. I am struggling through head-ache right now.
It's the second day i am menstrating, having lowerback aches, slight migraine and bloated tummy. baby are you gonna laugh at me for having bloated tummy ? I bet you must be laughing, hahaha?

I failed my bloody pussy BTT this afternoon. Am waiting for the next date, 24/11 which is motherfucking FUCKING LONG. I studied so much can? The whole damn book and still failed. Laugh at me, laugh at me. Laugh at me! Stupid! Why am i so stupid?! I wanna catch up please, i wanna chiong for all i can please. God damn it. Don't wanna elaborate much luh! Moodless man.

Went to Cp for pizza-hut lunch w girlies, chilled at starbucks again. Saw gerald but didn't bother to smile or even say a word of "hi". Then went over to Yuting's house, msn-ed with babybaby! Thought i'm able to videocall and show babybaby my face but sad to say, aussie's Pc suck to the max! No flashplayer dl-ed, no latest messenger, nothing good! My foot man. shouldn't they upgrade their pc a-bit? Carried kiefer on my lap, intending to show babybaby how cute he is....
and god damn it. Well, i took some videos n pictures of kiefer. I tel you something! He is so cute and adorable! Can i give birth to a baby boy too ? :P okok, so my whole mind was filled with babybaby at the same time while having fun & laughter with kiefer. He is a happy child ok! My small little kiekie loves to watch "geegee" =) Big kiekie is away in aussie right now! be back soon yeah!









next, blogtv with yuting & some freak(s) online.
They said that i'm from china like, what the fuck is this? China?! HELLO. Your mother me is from Singapore! I am a LOCAL! Not some cheenapiangggg or little indians. damn it damn it.

Argh. things are just not going my way! Especially when i am like, menstrating..
i gets fucking worked up easily, easily, super easily! okok.

OKOK I GOTTA GO SLEEP NOW!

No comments: