Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hi loser, if you think your fists can defeat him and pull him down to your satisfactory level then by all means, come ahead with it. Frankly speaking, right from the start there is no NO NO particular reasons for you to stretch out your fist to aim another human on earth. Don't you find yourself acting like an i-d-i-o-t? I didn't know another life could agitate you so much,so badly few months ago. Chill,chill, you have another tool to make use in your life now. All in all, You are a motherf*cking loserish-loser who resorts to violence and a dumb-fuck who doesn't make good use of the brain stored in your head. For now, that is all you have to know.

What the fuck. Before you make it a headline news, do remember to use your dickhead to give it a thought before spouting nonsensical shits to anybody, okay-doke? deal?
Bloody outrageous. I am a little-bit offended though.... it's over? I shall not get angry since im leading such a happy-go-lucky life. I love my boyfriend & my family loves him too (:
(baby, be back soon alright. im still waiting! )


all of a sudden, it came across my mind again.
nothing could obliterate the memory of the tragic event.

it's haunting me, my mind.. unable to rest in peace.
Back then, i made a very wrong choice.

My bad.

No comments: