a sudden tiff with her kind-of woke me up from my dreams though.
i shouldn't rely on them in the future? He is the only one i need, not them.
it all started from her whinings, her complaints & all her screamings.
Too annoying, i couldn't shut her up. She is someone whom i still have to respect till she grows old.
I told myself, "chill.. " or rather "take it easy. entertain her. " okay, i did.
her back aches whenever there are household chores to be completed and done. She often comes to me and complaint about the pain, the bone hurts, etc. I've told her 10 over times to go ahead and consult a doctor if it has not recovered yet. Refusing to take in my words/advice, she decided to let it go on til today. Irritating me throughout the whole 20mins, shouting at me in a super fucking annoying tone, pestering me to give her a short massage for that particular spot for relaxation. Yes, I have to do it and of course I WILL DO IT. Can't you wait?
but fuck? I told her to wait a while, let me consume my chocolate mousse which is left-over in the fridge for almost 15hours. I want to have it chocolatey-fresh and not with a stinky-odour. I was a bit frustrated enough by the fact that i'm having difficulties with the "opening" of the cover, .. yet there she was, making a huge hoo-ha complaining that i didn't provide her with a good massage. It's not in a proper tone, you know? It's super annoying, really annoying. I don't know what's running through my mind... and there goes my chocolate mousse. The cover opened up and mousse flew out , all the way it bounced into the basin.
And i didn't know whats got into me at that moment. I literally stared at her and started screaming, blaming her for e loss of my mousse. (sounds funny, mousse seems to be impt than her existance eh) damn it. She paused for afew seconds and got back at me too! I threw the spoon into e basin, pick-up the mousse and dump it into the dustbin. I am so sad..
so from then on, she started to shout at me til now.
cursing my future with my future ah dan -.-"
This is what i hate the most, don't you ever curse me again i tell you !
I AM FLARING NOW!
BF, come back and talk to me.. sigh.
okok, good news! I'm able to see Kiefer tomorrow! Yayness.
still angry though.
No comments:
Post a Comment