Thursday, April 9, 2009

Isabella.W

I had been staying over at his place during the last weekend until yesterday afternoon i had no choice but to get my ass up to prepare breakfast and head to work unwillingly. I am so "thankful" for the wrong information given by him the other day. Am i right, Mister? We could've spent the whole of yesterday from morning til night embracing in each other's arms without me having to appear at work just on the day when he's leaving for kaoshiungh (Taiwan). And i specially asked to be off from work today so that i'm able to send him off to the airport yet my blur mister gave me a last minute confirmation that he's flying off on the 9th april at 230am (TWO-THIRTY AM) few days right after i hand-in my april schedule. I wasted my day at home jotting down notes -
how wonderful ?

I sent him off to the airport last night and i was all alone by myself this time. When the time is almost nearing, i knew i met my doomsday. I gave him a incredulous look, hugged him so tightly and each took a turn in whispering endearments to each other's ear. Why can't the clock timing stop ticking for the both of us ? Everytime when we both enjoys the company of each other, date and time has to pass so fast. We spent 1-2 hours gathering at the airport waiting for his departure time to reach and some unpleasant moment had to lasts for about 20minutes of our lives. Whatever topic or any one minute of silence couldn't help to evade the issue as fast as possible. It was then back to lovely moments only after yeejun mentioned to leave. Still, I went speechless but i kissed him goodbye.

Just in a blink of an eye, he had already got himself settled down at the training ground in Taiwan. Although he's gonna be absent from my life for just 21-22 days, my hectic schedule is gonna keep me incredibly busy yet can't help me get over not able to see him for this short period. I'm taking up this second challenge against my patience and i hope it helps to level up as time goes by. I've been known as "impatience" kindof person and i really can't wait, for goodness sake. Come to think of it, i managed to survive throughout that 35days of hell without him - what makes me think i'll lose my patience and fall apart this time within these 21days?

He gave a anniversary card filled with handwritten words which explains his love for me.
I'm gonna end off with this last part.

"Happy 10th Month Anniversary, My Love!"
"Occupying every part of me, creating memories of us that i can remember for life. We spend 10 fruitful months together, ups and downs, learning much from each other. The willingness of changing ownself for your love one were so sweet. The love we shared is more than any words can say. Embrace yourself when i'm gone. I'll be gone but i always live in ("v") your heart. "

yours faithfully,
shane.

No comments: