Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Mood: Love sick.
he said, "get married to me soon... "

Ever since my bf left me for aussie training, i became problematic, clumsy, stupid, starved myself and suffered from hunger, migraine, late turn-in(s), sprained my foot, bruises all over, accidentally had a slight cut on my thumb, blood-clotting on my upper thigh. It has a stain on my thigh! Just couldn't get rid of it, damn. And something else which i must not must not must not left out.. i lost about 3KILOGRAMS! Had my weight-taken few days ago, no wonder i feel so "light-weight" hahahaha. Successful diet eh? I jogged, i cut-down on oily/fried foods, seldom eat dinner. Breakfast and lunch is more than enough (:
Subway is the best choice of all FOOD.

Next, i wanna rant.
I don't know what is the problem with my left-foot. I need an X-RAY to be done but i have no time to go for it. I told daddy about it and he's gonna bring me to consult a doctor immediately after work tomorrow night. Guess what?

ahlian called me today and asked me to help out with the power-to-try campaign @ bhg outlet after school tomorrow, as there would be 385 customers coming down to collect. Time between 6pm-10pm ? It's gonna drive me mad. Good thing is, just get the supplier badge from s-o and i do not need to wear clarins uniform (: GEEEEEES.

He contacted me again. Yes, i am happy. 3 and a half more days to go ~

Shane: Darling, E whole camp had a celebration tonight and i drank alot. I miss you so much, i'm coming home real soon. Please wait for me. I love you, pls take care of yourself. Nights, muacks.

Shane: Tmr last day in camp after that R&R then i'll come back and cuddle you in my arms so tight like never before. I swear i'll never love another girl as much as you.

Shane: 4am of Sat morning. You rest early tonight also ok. Don't miss me too much, i'll be home soon. Good night, sweet dreams, meet in our room when we're dating.....

ain't he sweeeeeet.................

See you soon, my love.

No comments: