I dislike being nagged at especially when i just got home after a whole day at work. It's all fucking nonsense. And i even dislike it whenever she shows favouritism, pretty obvious eh? She irons his clothes and scold/warn me to get it done by myself. She washes his clothes without hesitating but complains about mine non-stop? She claims that i'm treating her as my maid. Which is not true at all. She could be so more than willing to get his stuffs all done perfectly rather than mine, why?
He doesn't tidy-up his room, he doesn't care about a single thing at home, he doesn't do this & that, he leaves the toilet in a mess. What else? Who is the one treating her like as if she's a maid? It's not me. Moronic old faggot.
Worked with ms-meowmeow, muahahaha. Do you know why i call her "ms-meowmeow"? Because her name is Cat! Lol! Okok, crap. We merely hit about 10k+ today; it's considered quite bad. What happened? Recently i read the news, financial crisis .. is that so ? Die ah die, i wanna save moreee then! Every end of the month i gets so excited and happy like nuts because i get to see the amount of numbers growing bigger & bigger :D it just feel.... so great as all your 30days of efforts are paid off. It's all your hard work! Seems like my dream(s) are drawing nearer to me... I am so looking forward to every single one of them. There is one reason which you should get to know. C'mon, make a guess. Shane, do you know about it? :)
I've about 4 and a half days to go. Baby contacted me these few days and i'm updated with his current doings. He told me his campsite was flooded .. and the water level flood up till his knee length. I'm so busy over here and he's struggling with trainings over there. Dearest, endure for another day more. Your 3 days of R&R would be arriving real soon, please enjoy yourself to the fullest in aus before returning to boring SG alright? I know you'd be able to see this soon, haha.
This guy was veeeery sweet during our conversation through SMS(s) the other day. I forgotten what was my text to him but i saved his reply and i'm very touched by his words.
Shane: Darling, e phone cards ran out n the net is down. I'm so sorry,going outfield tml for 7days. I missed u so much, i got no idea what words to describe myself. I sure wish to marry u. Thanks for ur love so long.. i only hope things would sail smooth for our future. Forget about the(our) past n lead our new life. I swear i love you.
Shane: Take gd care of yourself, i contact you again soon. Ytd i saw a wishing star, i made a wish. I hope it come true.
& i asked, "whats ur wish? "
Shane: I wished for that our love will never change no matter what happens.
Today, he sent me SMS(s) again when i told him that i'm not doing well without him.
Shane: Why not doing well? Just a few more days & i'm back to shower u with love.
His reply was so short that i thought he doesn't love me as much as before.
Shane: NO, i still love u as much & will not depreciate at all.
I feel fortunate.
count down together with me? :)
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment