Monday, December 21, 2009

2010 is approaching in 2weeks time!
it seems so quiet here. Where's all the earthlings??!

I can't wait to put an end to 2009! It's so filled w unhappiness and unwanted events.
Baby started his first day of work today and nowwww i can foresee that i'll be leading a better life from next year 2010 onwards. That is if he can provides me with all my needs. *hinthint*

I've been mad busy working like a dog for this whole month of december! It's the raining season too, i fucking hate to wake up in the morning especially when i still hear raindrops outside my window. It's so nice to sleep under my warmy warmy blanket know? And it's raining again, now.
Reminds me of x'mas celebration w my girlfriendssss on this coming friday evening @Mel's crib! I bet it's gonna be filled w fun and laughters and joy. Each of us are to prepare food and bring it over to her place, share it among ourselves, party, booze, fag, musicz, mini gamez and lastly, it's the GIFT EXCHANGE TIME! I shall make a trip to vivocity tomorrow and check out the stuffs which i've in mind. Heh Heh Heh Heh.

I shall tug myself to bed now since it's a nice weather to sleep.

I'LL BLOG AGAIN SOON!

No comments: