Tuesday, October 20, 2009



*breathe in, breathe out*

Hmmm...................
It's been soooo damn long since i last blogged here! I'm finally back in touch with the cyberworld.
HELLO, EARTHLINGS! :)

3 wishes fulfilled :
  1. Class 3 Driving License obtained on 13/8/2009
  2. Birthday gift from Stcc (Muddy, my pet dog)
  3. Finally a taste of handling Swift.Sports (manual) for now!
A new joy came into my life last september. STCC bought me a male puppy and we named it MUDDY! He's uber cute and sooooo irresistable, you wouldn't wanna hesitate to cuddle it in your arms. He's also done with his 3rd vaccin + first grooming session! It turned out to be a little different from the very first time we brought him home, oh god. He's no longer looking like a little furball ! Gees. I am bringing him to the dog exhibition @ SG EXPO on 1st Nov to get all the loots & necessities for him. Probably some clothes & shoes, treats and a comfy cushion for him to sleep on. Heh, Can't believe i can spend so much efforts on this little one. He's gonna stay by me for a lifetime :)

So much had happened during this few months. That jerk who came in and out of my life is officially OUT for good. I'm grateful to you for taking your own leave this time. I can't be much bothered whether were you being true or not, i must have gone berserk to have believed in everything like as if you can create a fairytale. Nuts. I almost lost hold of my love because of your existance and your wrongdoings (by right,it's wrong of a 3rd party to come in) or should i be blamed partially? Yes, maybe. I didn't know i can hate you so much for now, you almost got me ruined and killed. Those times were nothing but a bloody waste of my few days of youth. Fuck off far away, you scumbag. I'm so glad i was able to pull us back together & now i've fully gained everything back once again. No more intruding into our relationship, aussie 21'days gonna be the last obstacle in our journey.

Wed morning baby's taking the morning flight off to aussie for his last wallaby training. After that, we're gonna smell O.R.D nearing! The date is approaching in early december. So much fun and getaways planned, i simply can't wait to fulfill and strike them off my wishlist. Hopefully,it's a fruitful one! Time for stcc to send in resumes and job-hunting to be done asap. Don't just be a full-time workaholic but also remember you are a 24/7 boyfriend-aka-papa okay? We all need you. Looking forward to spend the rest of my life with you, dear. I know you're reading this. WE shall work & strive hard together for our goals in life. Thanks for being with me.......................

Time flies, i'd walked him through his toughest journey although it's not starting from the first month but at least it's almost throughout the whole of his 2years training. Haha, it's somehow a small little achievement to me.

No comments: