Wednesday, May 6, 2009

This time round, the slut appeared to be very disgusting in my dream. Extremely disgusting to the extent that i kinda lost my ability to elaborate it all now. I woke up with anger and frustration this early afternoon and texted baby about this disgusting dream. Yuck, the thought of it makes me feel disgusted. My goodness, I can't bring myself to carry on anymore. *cross-fingers*

I'm having my reds and it is causing me to suffer from severe cramps. Besides chatting with baby, i can't find any other ways to make myself feel better. I am so frigging bored now so bored now so bored now so bored now so bored now so bored now so bored now so bored now so bored now Guess what i'm having ? Spell breakfast. Wahahahahaha it's fresh milk freezing cold with fruitloops! Okok omg didn't i just mentioned that i'm suffering from cramps! Why am i still eating this and that and this and that and this and that!!! oh my god oh my god i'm becoming a lamb chop.

Ok, i'm seriously serious now. I'm damn sick of my hair so should i just have them choopped off to shoulder length? bob-style? Curly wurly again?

OR WHAT? suggestions!

No comments: