Sunday, March 29, 2009

Not surprised.

"If i had to choose one moment to live within my heart, it would be that tender moment recalling how we started. Darling, it would be when you smiled at me that way, that day, that summer"

I still thought that i would be able to see him around in the house the moment i wake up. Unfortunately, no, it did not happen this morning. I stared into the ceiling above making sure that my ears are alert enough to eavesdrop the conversation outside whether is he around in the house or not? I walked out to take a look and mom asked me, "where is your breakfast?" i scratched my head, paused for a second and back into my room.
May i know where is my breakfast?

I was told to boil potatoes and carrot to make soup for myself in order to recover from my current sickness. Guess what did it turned out to be? Boiled potatoes served with planta butter instead! Tadah, that's my brunch for today and additional 2 mantous. Woah, i would like to have moreee fattening food like cheeeeesy cheese on top of boiled potatoes and more planta butter, a cup of corn mixed with MORE planta butter, more butter and more butter etc. Gord, i'm growing fatter as each day passes...........

Oh yeah, egg thought of a new name for future baby boy
by the name of Titus Teo.

No comments: