Friday, February 6, 2009

Ok, i shall announced that i passed my FTT at my 3rd attempt.

Dad and the rest felt so happy, i don't know why either? Muahahahahaha, baby's feeling glad and overjoyed too right? He wants me to get my license as soon as possible, well... i might need afew months more to rush all my practicals. Dad's bringing me to book my prac(s) and TP real soon, i can't wait to drive man......

Talked about Valentine's Day with baby over the phone.
i'm glad that we're still going on so well and honeymoon is still as sweet as ever :)

Me: baby, my friend is gonna deliver roses to a girl's office to surprise her!
Baby: Is it? So good ar?
Me: Yup, he asked me for advices and i told him that the number(s) of stalks in a bouquet represents some meaning.
Baby: I know, baby can tell me the numbers of stalks that represents diff meanings?
Me: Ok listen....

- 1 Rose

Love at the first sight; you are the one

- 2 Roses

Mutual love between both, deeply in love with one another

- 3 Roses

I love you

- 6 Roses

I wanna be yours

- 7 Roses

I'm infatuated with you

- 9 Roses

An Eternal love, together as long as we live

- 10 Roses You are perfect
- 11 Roses You are my treasured one; the one I love most in my life
- 12 Roses Be my steady
- 13 Roses Secret Admirer
- 15 Roses I am truly sorry, please forgive me
- 20 Roses Believe me, I am sincere towards you
- 21 Roses I am devoted to you
- 24 Roses Can't stop thinking about you, 24 hours everyday
- 33 Roses Saying "I love you" with great affection
- 36 Roses I will remember our romantic moments
- 40 Roses My love for you is genuine
- 50 Roses Regretless love, this is
- 99 Roses I will love you for as long as I live
- 100 Roses Harmoniously together in a century; remaining devoted as couple till ripe-old age
- 101 Roses You are my one and only love
* i didn't mention all but just a few which i know about it* here's a reference for you guys.
continue...................

Baby: wow, ok. So baby, how many stalks do you want?
Me: I told my friend if someone ever give me 99 in a bouquet, i will die for him. Because i've never receive any roses from a boyfriend before.
Baby: Really? Can i be the first to give?
Me: BUT YOU CANNOT EVEN COME OUT!
Baby: I'll have my own ways.....
Me: ok ar, so i only want 99 stalks ok?
Baby: But baby, it will wither and die.
Me: Even if it withers, i'll take out each and every one of them and sun-dry, then i'll pluck out the roses and keep it safely in a box.
Baby: so sweet meh....
Me: Because it's from you.

And then, we were talking about wedding-band.
*funny*

Me: I want a wedding band hor.
Baby: yeah i know... but slowly , not the time yet.
Me: No, it's in my 2009 resolution. Must buy before end of this year!
Baby: OK lah OK lah, before christmas.. as a gift ok?
Me: later you break with me before christmas, den patch with me after christmas so u can save money leh?
Baby: No, i wouldn't. I'll give you one after my ORD...
Me: i tel you first hor, NO COUPLE-RING(S) from Couple-labs or whatever hor.
Baby: eeee!! no lah, so cheap! I confirm buy you a diamond ring costs 3k+ one!
Me: YOU SAY ONE HOR. I WILL WAIT!
Baby: YES.

LOL.

"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves. "

love ya , baby!

No comments: