Friday, January 30, 2009


*i love ferrari*

CHU ER (Second day of CNY)

Woke up late, fetched 1st Uncle over to big-aunt's place and gathered with relatives from mommy's side. A super duper boring day, watched teevee and snack all day long. It was mother fucking boring............................ YAWN YAWN!

CHU SAN (Third day of CNY)

Trip to beloved Jojonana & darling Yuting's place! Brought baby along, he gambled and had fun with the rest of the peeps all the way til evening. Then made a trip over to Derek's place, he drove us to Chinatown. The couple bought their mahjong sets, had dinner, back to Jojonana's hut for a round of Taboo and home sweet home.





CHU SI (Fourth Day of CNY)

Woke up fucking early, daddy drove me to dental for the removal of my braces. Damn. I wasn't even looking forward to it! I got freaking stunned upon looking at the mirror without my braces. I looked............ so weird. Sigh, please give me back my braces. I feel confident with it............
Back home, changed into my levi's, wedges and went to Baby's hut to keep him company til late afternoon, cabbed over to QSL'Girlfriends place! Gong xi Gong xi ~ wahahahahahahas.
Tilia, Kermise, Meiling, Raphaelle came as well.

Photos :






















Dad came to pick me up and went back dental to collect my retainers. O welllll........ i'm not getting used to living without my braces and retainers are hurting my gums.

Me don't like.

No comments: