"U make me wanna smack u and yet wanna pamper u. Making my body wriggle all over just for u. Darling i take back all my hurtful words. Muacks"
13Dec.2008 17:45PM
"I'll be right by ur side no matter what happens. Darling, i got a plan. lets give each other 3wishes that we have for each other so we work towards that?"
13Dec.2008 21:40PM
"Tell me 3wishes u have for me so i'll fulfill them. And i'll do the same for you"
13Dec.2008 21:43PM
I want i want i want to getaway!
Boyfriend, come out and draft a plan alrighty.
right, i'm feeling so moody now. Kill yourself and don't ask why. My mood has been screwed up by the i-don't-know-what virus OKAY OKAY. Trust me or not, i am no-good at lying. You get me? I am crapping some rubbbbish man.
Ok, it's time to get serious.
Getting back to work tomorrow, guess whot tho fock ? It's my doomsday. Did i mention that i'm scheduled on full-shift tomorrow? Which means, i have to die working from 10am til my work ends at 10pm on the dot. For that,God damn me and say FUCK please. Thanks to PTT Campaign that i could predict about my life for tomorrow. It is not gonna make me drop dead because there are only 30 of them rolling their souls in for collection. It's a sunday, allow my sales to be better than usual. God, BLESS me for this.
So yeah, does it mean that you've to be sweeter just 1 day after a anniversary that falls on yesterday? Honeypie is extremely sweet in words & talks today. I guessss some honey-virus went into him, god knows why.
Does god knows why am i having mood-swings then?
Shouldn't this be the outcome of what-a-girl-like-me should deserves?
( you might find this part a tinyweenylilbit contradicting )
Weird. Then why isn't my brain working well on me NOW?
( ok, give me 5minutes to get my sight out of here )
Yay. I've got the answer, i know why am i feeling moody!
Its because i am alone now, alone tomorrow, alone on monday and dating boyfriend on tuesday! That is it!
Don't entertain my question mark(s), so be it.
At that moment, i was pondering about some emoshits. I am definitely NOT OKAY and to be exact with you, to be exact with you, to be exact with you..
I am mentally unstable NOW. Byebye.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment