What's wrong with today?
I got into some fuck shit and now, it's our turn. Another round for me to suffer before i close my eyes and sleep? Not even you can understand how i am feeling right now.
Yeah, i asked for it then. It all started from me.. like why did i initiate to talk to some fucker just now? My fault. Blame me. ALL OF YOU BLAME ME LAH. None of you understand the pain.. none at all!
I got into some fuck shit and now, it's our turn. Another round for me to suffer before i close my eyes and sleep? Not even you can understand how i am feeling right now.
Yeah, i asked for it then. It all started from me.. like why did i initiate to talk to some fucker just now? My fault. Blame me. ALL OF YOU BLAME ME LAH. None of you understand the pain.. none at all!
Disappointment.
Hong said that i've changed alot, alot...
& i asked, in what way have i changed alot?
He told me that i am no longer my oldself and i've become more & more timid.
true? Yes.
I've been hurt and i'm afraid now.
Even if i were to text you and let you know anything, would you be there for me and save me this time? No.
I shall be alone until it's over.
No comments:
Post a Comment