My schedule gonna be very very hectic from today onwards until November ends.
What to do? Life is tough, we all still have to struggle throughout though. God created humans and we have to face obstacles in life. Everyone has their own individual problems, family issues, etc. Who can we share our problems with? A secret to ourselves. I do not want to tell anyone about mine as for what i know, nobody can understand each other's problem. They have theirs, we have ours. Just dwell on it and let time pass. I hope i'm able to get through all these. o'Well, i couldn't bring myself to face the facts at first. Now, slowly i'm starting to realise and understand what's life all about. It's tough, very tough.
At the end of time, i still have to make a choice between them. Who shall it be?
I'm at a loss, i am confused.
Tears-inducing, heart-breaking.. & i swear that the truth is tearing up my heart.
for sure, it's not gonna heal.
&I have a wish.
God, grant my wish if you hear me tonight.
I beg, please.
PS: It really hurts.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment