
HAPPY 4MONTHS ANNIVERSARY, Shane.
More days, more weeks, more months, more years to come.
I'll be waiting :)


Dear diary,
It's our lovely 4th month anniversary today. Sad to say, shane is leaving for aussie. I woke up at 8am sharp this morning, feeling really dead beat and almost wanted to get my head down on the pillow but then again, when i thought of him.. it gave me a kindof special motivation & so i got up from bed immediately. Rushed myself, prepared & ran out to board the bus to Woodlands. I reached his place at 10am sharp, played with him, disturbed him, he couldn't stop looking into my eyes; singing songs to me, couldn't stop jumping around, couldn't stop dancing & moving his legs around. He is happy not because he is leaving but because he knows i am terribly upset about the fact that he's gonna be away from me for 5 whole weeks.. and he just wants to cheer me up and not wanting me to be upset upon his departure. But what is there that i can do to make him stay? It's a must, nothing helps to cancel the trip. I told myself, i gotta be strong. Although it's gonna be a long period of time, my heart still hurts. He is still my baby afterall... maybe to you people, 5weeks means nothing at all, means time is gonna pass soon and 35days would soon be over.
To me, i beg to differ. It's not gonna be easy for me to pass through this day by day. Moreover, he can't contact me that often. Perhaps, just a message a day? or maybe, 2days once? Right now, i know nuts about his whereabouts, his doings & whether is he taking care of himself? We're too far apart from each other, not around for one another, how? How am i gonna take it? Baby i really miss you so much you know that?
While we were making our way to the airport T3 this early afternoon, i held him so tightly.. i teared and i didn't want to let go of his hands. I know as when the clock strikes 3, i have to let go. I swear it was fucking heartbreaking... yet i managed to hold back my tears in public. I warned myself not to let baby watch me cry cos' hes gonna suffer in aussie too. He ain't gonna enjoy there.. he's gonna suffer throughout the hardcore training! I wrote him a love letter last night and a PAGE-TWO including my schedule/timetable from 12October-15November. What are the happenings& all.... i promise to be good and take good care of myself. Baby, do not worry for me.
Mum came to exchange a few words with baby and gotta send him off too. Met his family and mine, great time. I always loved such meeting sessions :P Okok, back to Shane. At the very last minute when he bid me goodbye, i quickly gave him my love letter ..
baby: Why?
me: Baby, i wrote you a letter! Please read it in the plane *muack*
baby: tsk. lame.
me: why lame, baby? Im very sad now.
baby: nah, kidding. You stayed up late to write me these?
me: Yes, bee.
baby: silly girl. i love you.
and he smooched me infront of his mom, dad, brother. I'm feeling so fortunate to have him.
The best guy in the whole wide world; Shane Teo. Be back soon, alright? I will be waiting to hug you upon your arrival on 15November'08, 5am.
Took some pics.





16:32, 12/10/08 Shane said:
"baby, im boarding the plane now. Please take care of yourself... I love you. Please miss me and wait for my return. See you in 35days time... "
& tears dropped.
See you in 35 days time, Shane.
No comments:
Post a Comment