WAR
Everyone in the house are all pussified except for daddy, he's the only one i'll show love&mutual respect because he is my KING and..... I ONLY OBEY HIM! For your info, if you wanna be kaypo to know further more...... Yes, i had a war with a member in the family. YOU SHALL GUESS WHO! I had my speech, finally. All that i wanna say has been kept in my heart for donkey years. I vent it all out, i hurled animal-words and adding some vulgarities into it. I swear i have no regrets for being rude, showing NO BASIC RESPECT, shouting and screaming my lungs out. At the same time, i felt like digging into my throat to make sure it goes all the way down to my lung.... so much wanted to end my life with a gross and horrifying ending. To scare her? No. To make her life filled with guilt from now on and always, best if it would be for a lifetime. Which means, forever; if you are not stupid. But if you are stupid, kindly dig for the bloody word in the oxford dictionary. Make good use of it! Okay, craps.
so overall, after this CHEEBYE war i had...
i was humiliated, insulted and being ticked off badly. It was a really bad situation but i felt happy though? With no one restricting me from all those behaviours. I made my way out and she got so bloody pissed! Like as if i care ? Not a bit. & i teared not because i retaliate or that my words hurt her... but because my heart felt so hurt by some-body's words forming into long sentences causing it to strike through my heart. It's even worse than a knife stabbing through your skin. The hurt is too unexplainable just like the blood flowing out of your epidermis layer (hehehe) if you get what i bloody meant.
If only she could take things easy, chill-out, get her ass down the chair, talk to me nicely telling me what is fucking wrong and what is damn right... INSTEAD of getting so pessimistic, getting so WORKED UP over the slightest thing ever. I wonder how she grew up til this age. Shouldn't she be more modern, more understanding, more loving instead of being such a old-fashioned minded fucknut who is still wearing her cheong-sam today?(i am kidding) such an idiot? Best to describe, such a fucker. I thought i am a grown up now? What does fucking sweet 18th means? Means i am still under your BLOODY CONTROL? Why not lock me up in the house then? Since a small little favour,or rather request.. that i asked from you could cause so much of this hassle and you fucking blew it up.. You might as well abort me 18years back. if i'd known earlier, if god gave me the ability to predict whats gonna happen in the future, i shouldn't have greeted you "mom" in the first place when i first learnt how to speak.
Now that i'm a grown up, not fully but almost...
I'm gonna work hard to earn big bucks and make sure i throw my moolahs into your FACE and then i will fucking get out and never come back home anymore.
I blame nobody else but YOU. I thank nobody else but YOU. I learnt how to hate someone all because of YOU. And now my heart is filled with damn hatred... it has been covered by all this pathetic and miserable shit! Okay, i'm getting better. My temper is decreasing to the lowest degree now. BECAUSE I HAD MY SPEECH DONE. HAHAHAHA.
& i felt like self-mutilating?
Oops.
Where is my trophy?
This short paragraph is specially dedicated for Shane:
Baby, thanks for talking to me. I felt so much better pouring all my shit out to you.. Work hard together for our future? We shall endure....
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment