And when i asked, " What if i die one day? " ...
17/10/08, 11:23
Shane: Dont anyhow talk rot. U take gd care of urself too. I love u, be happy. Muacks.
Yesterday.
18/10/08, 19:12
Shane: Baby, where are you? i'm back in camp after training. U're not well? Pls take gd care of urself and have more rest.
18/10/08, 19:30
Shane: haiyo, darling pls dont cry. I also very emo here. Sigh. I can't wait to go back Sg and hug and slp with u.
18/10/08, 19:39
Shane: Darling, pls don't cry for me. Get urself to be happy. Go enjoy with ur friends dont worry or miss me. I'll be fine, muacks ok.
19/10/08, 20:05
Shane: Baby, 1more hour u finish work. if u want to go ur friend's birthday just go home else go home rest early. Tml got school. Today, a big fire broke out in camp. Heng no1 injured, love you.
19/10/08, 20:16
Shane: Tonight fucking cold. Tml night ok? cos by e time u finish work, its 11pm here. I'll call tml at around 6+ 7 SG time. I love you baby, ur love for me don't fade ok? Don't reply.
Forever my lovelie loverboy.
Few days ago, i sent baby a cute mms of the couple that i drew on the cup and attached it with a voiceclip recorded by me. Days later, i was at haji lane (2days ago) and i immediately took a pic w girl, recorded a voiceclip and sent over to baby in aussie. Til today, he has been playing the voiceclip over and over again just to hear my voice. And got scolded by luke & friends (his mates) for being irritating. Muahahahaha. Gonna send him more MMS! :D
Work-ed midshift till 9pm @ CP metro today. Joyjoy working at BIOTHERM! Finally we met again, it's been a long time since we last met each other. Hahaha, crapped alot with her. Gossip queens man. my JOJONANA came down specially to accompany me for lunch! :P Had curry-sai, why curry-sai? Cos the food suck ): I had runs immediately after the food intake. wahlau. Terrribleeee. Talked alot but time's insufficient for e both of us. Time's up, went back to work. Almost fell asleep at the counter. Usually after meal i'd feel like dozing off. Does it goes the same for you guys? :) around early evening time, buddy hong came to look for me! Hahahaha, i am a lucky girl with many buddies/girlfriends around me! :p
been having weird and mixture of good/bad dreams recently. Sup?
Cos' my heart is feeling empty without baby around with me? There was one particular day, i dreamt of myself in a pretty wedding gown walking down the aisle together with Shane. How lovelie? Superb. Will this day arrive? Ha. Baby, come back and get me our Wedding band! :P
Shane, I can't wait to see and give you a tight hug on 15 november.
Be back soon, i'll be waiting.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment