I woke up in the early afternoon, got myself prepared and met up with nana at ubi cdc. Yayness,i booked my BTT! It's on the 22nd october, muahahahaha. I'm really looking forward to the end of it.. so i can like drive on the road ? weeeeeeeeeeeoooweeee, seems like all my dreams are getting nearer.. heh.
had a long conversation over the phone with baby just now.
He told me a wholeeee lot about his miserable & pathetic past.. well o well..
I am his listening pair of ears =)
hearing him out & everything.. there is more for me to find out.
I shall admit that my past wasn't a good one too. It was a painfully miserable past with someone :/
again,lesson learnt. &God sent me a perfect one!
yae yae' so baby, lets moveeeee on.........!
He's such a cutiepie! k, i know ive been saying this over and over again.
cmon loh' its a fact! Honestly, he's super cute and adorable that every girlies would wanna go for.
RIGHT BABY? don't deny :D
and uh! i wanna snap more pics with baby on friday night! MORE, MORE, MORE!
coming up next, fourth anniversary baby is leaving for aussie. (motherfucking shit)
I am gonna send him off at the airport.. hmmP!
and the day when i'm gonna have a good look into his face would be on our fifth anniversary.
tell me, how bad is that? one month endurance.
i swear it's gonna fucking kill ME. He shall look forward to see the "haggard-looking" me when he's back in action! REMEMBER TO GET STARBURST GUMMIES & CHOCOS ! :p
teehee, i've plans in mind right now! shall keep it a secret n peek-a-boooboo him!
he sings to me:
"& tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again...
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true...
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find "
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment