This site is getting dusty...
I've been busy these days and super lazy to update about my daily life. I'd rather jot them down in my diary but too bad my diary is currently being taken care by manman over at Lakeside. Somewhere in singapore and way too far from my place so i am not gonna collect it back from her so soon yet. Baby, you shall wait.. probably a month later or so!
& hmmm. been going to work on weekends and attending lesson on weekdays.. i'm doing pretty well. Met new colleagues and friends who are working for other brands. Dior, Givenchy, Ettusais, Laneige, SKII, AnnaSUI etc n more. They are all friendly babes around... but still, i should not go around and gossip or even start a conversation with them. Avoid all these would be better yeah. Went for CLARINS training session and wow, this is suchaaaa small world. I bumped into baby's hometown girl, Eunice. Pretty friendly girl but i doubt we're gonna be station at the same outlet?
oh well. my main concern is to be stationed at cwp/compass-point. CP is fucking near to my place and cwp - BABY'S PLACE! Shall request for it soon. Ha.
Next, 18th Birthday is coming up soon. In about 2 and a 1/2 weeks time? Bro said he's gonna teach me some driving skills first, that's awesomeee. I can't wait to learn and drive his wife luhs. I promised to fetch baby first after i get my lic, HAHA! Okay, give me about 4mths time to do it ya! & same time, i'm thinking.. how should i celebrate my day this year? I'm confused and i don't want it to be so troublesome & complicating.. perhaps, just a simple celebration will do. Family & Bf? Bestey first! HAHA, we shall see what bestey is gonna plan for my birthday yoo!
Ps: Bestey, i will make your 18th Birthday a super fucking memorable one, don't worry just leave it to me! :p
& oh, that night baby was soooo cute.
He sent me an sms , "darling, are you working on this fri ? Can i date you ?? "
SO SWEEEEEET, always be my baby!
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment