Monday, July 14, 2008

Met up with baby at CP just now then dad suddenly called to say that he wanna bring him out for a feast before baby book-in to camp at 10pm. So they came to pick us up at 8pm and we went to YCK seafood-restaurant to have dinner...
Sister and boyfriend came to join us for dinner too.

Had dinner until 10pm and it's time to send baby back to camp.
daddy drove him back to bedok camp and i weeped in the car.
because i cldn't bear to see him leave my side,not at all.
although we spent many many hours together this weekend but still, seeing him go breaks my heart. We knew each other for about a month plus? And got together after a month later....
and ytd was just our one month anniversary yet we're alr progressing so well.....
it may be a little too fast for certain things to take place but it all seems like we've been together for a year or so..

I love him alot (:
We shall proceed with our plan after his ord, next year december.
now, do not think that i'm naive or silly or "still young to think lah" ....
I ain't a pessimistic person.... (my thoughts are always on the positive side)
I believe that things would definitely work out the way we want it to be if we try our best to aim for it.
True?
I'm someone who loves to think and set a plan for my future.
Sometimes, people would just tell me off and say things to me like, "ure still young, dont think so much yet.. "
I am not gonna take that sentence into my mind because different people have different kindof mindset yeah.
perhaps some people just wanna work for the sake of working but not for their future plans.
and i'm totally different from the rest...... ;)
*feeling so emo all of a sudden*

heh heh.
I'm gonna be bored to death frm this week onwards...
awaiting for wednesday night to arrive and its time to see babysweetheart again (:
babysweetheart told me to read storybooks at home while waiting for this day to come! sobs.
and oh yeah, i've left my job. so for the time being, i' am job-less and happy!
HAHA.

I might be going to FEP to register for my Cidesco Int.Diploma course by this week, if i happen to be freeeee.

Time flies. It's 1am now, babysweetheart is sleeping soundly in bunk.

sweetest dream to ya, Shane.

No comments: