Sunday, June 1, 2008

You were the one who dashed my dreams and hopes that i've planned for our future.
I put in all my efforts to make this rs the best out of it.
You said we'll pull through hardships together.
Never let anyone come between us.

What's now?

I've been pushed around, i guess.
What is this ?
Begged & learnt, time healed me and i've finally moved on.

You wanna return to my side, why?
what am i supposed to do?
Like i've told you;
I wanna move on smoothly and see what the future brings.
It wasn't easy for me to pass through that period of time.
It was painfully miserable.
But life still goes on.
Because i've learnt to be strong.
I'm no longer that weakling you used to know.
I've changed for the better and as well as someone better.

You told me that you love me alot.
Thinking about the words you said, the pain you gave..

It hurts.

You said it's true love, yet..
You let go of the love we used to have.
You rather have your fun and freedom but not me.

Then tell me, where is the love ?
You're so fickle minded, so indecisive.
You regretted so much and you are still denying the fact.

I know what's on your mind, I could read it out coz ' i was once yours.

There's no way you can try to hide, boy.


zzzzzzzz

No comments: