I skipped lunch at work today. No appetite actually ):
Still, that doesn't mean i can't have my (honey & oat) healthy granola bars though! Super crunchy and yummy, i love! :DDD
Mandy & priscilla both off from work so there's only me and kelly.
didn't really talk as much as the past.. don't ask me why!
so everything ended at 8pm, on the dot.
Pestered my parents to go Taka with me!
Shopped around and Burberry is having salesssss, for goodness sake.
I thought i'll be able to purchase something out from the boutique but...
sad to say.
none of the sales item attracts me.
and I noticed the latest design .. i'm so gonna get it end of this month!
yayhooos.
Went over to Raffles.City COACH boutique.
a pair of white pumps caught my eyes!
i tried on my size and it feels gooooooooood & comfortable.
and....
i bought it without hesitating.
yeah, call me an idiot or whaaaatever.
it costs $220! HAHAHA.
two hundred and twenty bucks stepping all over the groooound.
AND I'M LOVING IT. HAHA.
yet my heart is aching ):
i paid for it myself! I didn't want my dad to feel heartache spending this amount on a pair of shoes. haha.
It's pretty lovely and at the back-side of the shoe, it has a signature print.
sooo nice.
NOW, enough of that.
i am having sore throat and a slight fever. Anyone wanna volunteer to take care of me tonight?:P
babyboy, i'm missing you...
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment