I have to kill millions of brain cells tonight before the clock strikes 12am. Why? It is someone's 21st Birthday and i owe him an answer! now, tell me whether should i send a short but not very sweet text or would you rather prefer to receive a long and sweet text ? Ok. Whatthefuck. I think i'm asking the obvious answer that everyone would definitely choose. It's the long and sweet one right?
Boo. Hahaha! Thinking...........................
still thinking.................................
& still thinking..............................
YES!
4 pages of text would make a perfect answer!
Hehehehehehehehehe.
I shall make sure that he'll be the happiest, luckiest & the most fortunate man in the worlddddd!
Right, world? Lol :p
currently on a conversation with zhiyang, he's counting down to 12am!
looks like he gonna be more anxious than me, now.
HAHA.
and ooooooooohhh nooooooo, i am panicking.
panicking like poo.
Look at the time!
49 minutes to go.
and still counting....
i'm pondering.....
What would be the outcome after tonight?
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment